Friday, November 17

Glimmer Legs

Secrets In Lace. Fav place to find that outrageous legwear, shoes, open-bottom girdles of mind-blowing colors and materials, gloves, yes! loooong gloves! Just posted new Style 9286 Glimmer Seamed Pantyhose. Only 2" of "panty" circle the waist, leaving way for the seams to not only climb up the back of your legs; they also climb right up over sweet rounded ass cheeks. Oh, yes. I sound like a commercial. When my pair arrive, I must post a matching pic, yes? Let me know know what you think. phonedomme@gmail.com and/or 541.440.6696
Here you see me reveling in my first pair of glimmery stockings from Secrets in Lace many exciting years ago. I think you can see for yourself how easily this rich silk slides into our fetish lifestyle. And yes, I still have this sweet pair in my top lingerie drawer, ready to be pulled out at a moments notice. Thank you J.W.!